Monday, September 27, 2010

Urgent Announcement!

Readers,

Finally - I am here now. I want to announce that I would like to offer my apology for the delay over a month as a result of moving new place to the new location and of completing everything important for my kids' school stuff. In my knowledge, being a parent is not so easy job but fun and enjoyable roles!

Right now, I already adjusted my new work schedule from my job position. The good news is that I can be available during weeknights, except weekends due to the family times. This is great opportunity for me to allow my time and post each new release book during weeknights, woo hoo!!

Additionally, I received 7 new release books from the Hachette Book Group Company, located in New York, NY. They sent me free copies of books so that I can review each book and I can post them for the books reviews! That is great news!

Please send me an email at administrator@mysocialbookclub.com  One more thing - I want to say - I am sorry for the delay about my social book club website.

New Mailing Address:

My Social Book Club Website
26953 Mission Blvd., Suite B-234
Hayward, CA 94544
(866) 640-6279

Thank you for your support here,

JCM :-)

No comments: