Friday, August 13, 2010

"Classic 30-Minute Meals: All-Occasion Cookbook" by Rachael Ray

Classic 30-Minute Meals: The All-Occasion CookbookIn "Classic 30-Minute Meals: All-Occasion Cookbook", an author - Rachael Ray is an amazing chef of all food meals and recipes! This book really help you to organize foods and choose many variety of recipes including the desserts, appetizers, and meals. Every recipe is perfectly organized and everything in the instructions are very helpful! If you are looking for an amazing, delicious meals for yourself and/or for your family, this book is the best recommendation! Please share this with your family relatives, coworkers, and - friends.



The Book Review:

I have this book; the directions and recipes are very easy to understand. There are pictures and variety of steps of each picture you can follow the directions and prepare the foods. Each recipe in this book is very simple! I'd love the meals within 30 minutes; however, my meals are sometime leftover and I save some of them for next day. I take my leftover meals to my workplace and eat my lunch and enjoy my delicious meals! I believe that this book is recommended for people who are able to make meals within 30 minutes. 

Please post your comment about this book review.

No comments: